Thinking of selling your home? If so, you need a marketing plan that has proven to be effective, and that will lead to a successful sale. To me, a successful sale is one that is completed within the timeframe you’ve established, and protects your investment. Here's a general outline of the plan we'll use:
Pricing – Your marketing plan needs to start with setting the right price, especially in today’s real estate market. You’ll know you’ve set the optimum price after reviewing the thorough market analysis I will prepare for you.
Preparation – You’ll want your home to show like a model. I will provide Home Enhancement Assistance to help you reach that goal.
Promotion – As an Internet-savvy agent, I know that a home must be marketed extensively on the Internet to be properly exposed to potential buyers. Your home will be featured on my website, and promoted on all of the major real estate portals such as Google, Yahoo, Oodle and Trulia, to name a few. At least six professional photographs will help to attract home buyers on all websites.
In addition to Internet marketing, there are a number of other activities I will complete:
- Distinctive Brochures and Direct Mailers - A professional photographer will take the photographs that will be used in brochures and direct mailers to prospective home buyers.
- E-mail Campaigns - An eCard will be used to notify area agents and buyers of your home being listed.
- Local Media - As appropriate, advertising will be placed in local media.
- Open Houses - Two catered open houses will be held for brokers and agents. One open house is for the agents in my office to harness the power of the over 200 agents in the Westfield Village office of Coldwell Banker. The second open house is to reach all others in the local brokerage community, and will be announced on the MLS and using flyers distributed to approximately 1200 area agents. We'll also encourage the public to attend.
- Marketing Activity Reports - You'll always know about all the marketing activity that is taking place. You'll receive a Marketing Activity Report each week, either in writing or verbally, depending on your preference. You'll know about placement of advertisements, showing activity and feedback from potential buyers.
In addition to an effective marketing plan, you will receive the benefit of my local market knowledge. I've lived in the area since 1990 and I know the neighborhoods and market conditions very well. I try not to take myself too seriously, but I take other people's money very seriously. We'll work together to ensure that you sell your home as quickly as as you need to while protecting your investment.
If you have questions or are ready to make a move, call me at 818-642-9445, or use the form below to send an email.
I look forward to earning your business!
Specializing in Agoura, Oak Park and Westlake Real Estate
Learn more about me!